Server Modern Warfare 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server Modern Warfare 2

SA:MP Server (0.3b): Not Longer Available

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» 2 Words that none of us want to say
2 Words that none of us want to say Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:59 pm by haad144

» Usage of /getclass
2 Words that none of us want to say Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:42 pm by VirSpector

» Hey m Shooter :)
2 Words that none of us want to say Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:10 am by haad144

» Name changing due to clan
2 Words that none of us want to say Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:58 pm by haad144

» Name Change
2 Words that none of us want to say Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:13 pm by VirSpector

» Bria_bogdan banned
2 Words that none of us want to say Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:19 pm by haad144

» Server soon meets its end...
2 Words that none of us want to say Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:44 pm by haad144

» Name Changing Format
2 Words that none of us want to say Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:01 pm by haad144

» Player Score Problems
2 Words that none of us want to say Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:30 pm by haad144

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

2 Words that none of us want to say

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VirSpector
Admin

Juice : 0

2 Words that none of us want to say Empty
PostSubject: 2 Words that none of us want to say   2 Words that none of us want to say Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:32 pm

The day that we hate finally come.
The time that we don't want it is actually come.

Fixing bug? Doing suggestions? Or anything like that, no more usefull.

There are 2 words that we really don't want to say, but too bad, we have to.

I believe you already sad and already guess what is happening. But if you don't know, i can't tell you. I'm not brave enough to say it, so i give you this picture that tells you everything
2 Words that none of us want to say Mw2expire

That's the simplest picture that tells us all. No other word i can say, just a picture.
Well, there is 2 words that i can say. I don't really like to say this, but i have to.

It's time to talk to everyone, write down in English Speaking of The Server and saying...

GOOD BYE

2 Words that none of us want to say Servermw2gone

Server is gone tomorrow, exactly tomorrow. I can't do anything nor Noredine. None of us can do anything except if one of us donate.

Ok, i found that no one is the Hero of The Server. None of them, even myself.

For the last sentence, i would say thank you to these people:

Quote :

Noredine - Server creator. I had fun becoming a real server admin and scripter because of you.
That_Jedi_Emperor - Thank you for the best clan in MW2 server
[EFA]Godfather - You were banned actually, but i still can't forget the fun things we done together
[PA]Spy2 - Nice Pakistan Army clan, i can't believe you have more members that Task Force 141
[IM]haad144 and [CODMw2]Jake - Thanks for keeping the server safe and clean after the Judgement Day of the server.

If we receive donation from players, we will inform you and we might be back as soon as possible

Thank you for becoming part of our community.
I'm sorry if i did something wrong to you that hurt your feeling or something else. Please forgive me.

Back to top Go down
http://forum.servermodernwarfare2.tk
haad144

haad144

Juice : 0

2 Words that none of us want to say Empty
PostSubject: You forgot one thing   2 Words that none of us want to say Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:59 pm

The Scripter of the server who scripted this awesome server,the bad thing is its going to shut down Sad.
Back to top Go down

2 Words that none of us want to say
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Server Modern Warfare 2 :: News and Announcement :: Server Information-
Jump to: